GSA Schedule 70 (IT-70), Contract #GS35F217AA, Catalog
IT Schedule 70 is a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract for commercial IT products/services that are available to federal agencies worldwide. It is one of the largest contracts in government used by agencies to purchase technology products and services.
GSA Professional Services Schedule (00CORP), Contract #GS10F112AA, Catalog
The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including:
- Advertising and marketing solutions;
- Business consulting solutions;
- Environmental solutions;
- Financial and business solutions;
- Language services;
- Logistics solutions; and
- Professional engineering solutions.
Using the streamlined procurement procedures in FAR Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules, PSS offers federal agencies access to more than 3,300 experienced contractors who provide a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices. The PSS consists of seven formerly separate schedules that were consolidated in 2015 to give federal agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional services requirements using one contract vehicle.
DISA Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V), Contract # HC1028-17-A-0004
DISA IV&V is a multiple-award BPA in which Aegis is one of four awardees. It has a four-year period of performance from 20 Jan 2017–19 Jan 2021. The contract provides IV&V services across seven focus areas:
- FOCUS AREA 1: DoD Joint Information Environment (JIE).
- FOCUS AREA 2: National Leadership and Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) Support.
- FOCUS AREA 3: Cyber Operations and Mission Assurance.
- FOCUS AREA 4: Acquisition Agility.
- FOCUS AREA 5: Global Defense Posture.
- FOCUS AREA 6: DoD Cloud Services.
- FOCUS AREA 7: Mobility Initiatives.